Friday, January 4, 2013

Post Happy New Year Post

Is it a Belated Happy New Year greeting? Maybe yes, and maybe no. It is New year for the whole month for me... Waiting to adjust from the long vacation of my husband and daughter, waiting for my aggressiveness to blog and now I am starting it... hopefully continuously (",), doing my checklist for the whole month and for the year for long term plans.. Distance myself from all the foodie, parties that will come as we stretch this year long like a snake.

To tell you frankly my dear readers, 2012 mostly had bad memories for me and my family, mother side and father side, and some of my friends too. Sad as it is losing a loved one, add up the nth times we visited and stayed at the hospital because of my kids, I can say that it's a very stressful, hypertension-trigger year for me. Of course, for some of you who can relate to my situation would know what I wanted and is wishing this new year...  peace of mind. I know you need it too. Well, I hope this year better be a good one for all of us. If only I have that power to turn the wrong things to good ones, we'll all be happier now.

Be positive.
Be contented.
If you're wishing for a change, make it happen. Miracles only happen to people who deserves it. Get up and work, work, work now, whatever it is you're supposed to do, DO IT NOW!



(",)
Happy New Year! Be Merry & Prosperous



Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Please check out my Fashion Blog for the whole family.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. (",) buong taon sana puro happiness, pwede ba yun hehe

      Delete
  2. happy new year! tama, let's all work hard for that goal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fingers crossed (",) hope to see you again.. happy new year!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!