Saturday, October 6, 2012

ZFiles: All About Halloween Costumes at Zalora

Probably now is the best time for you, Moms and Dads to shop for your little ones' spooky costumes for the upcoming Trick or Treat events. Let your kids experience the fun celebrating Halloween.

No time to go out? Well here's one for you, sit back and relax. It's just a click away. Shop at Zalora now.

Here are some of the items you might wanna take a peek now before it goes out of stock.
Remember at Zalora.com.ph, delivery is less than 24 hours within Metro Manila area. Scurry!

Brand: Unique Novelties and Toys Corp.
Item: Khaki Skeleton Costume
Get your kiddo a time to scare his little friends with this skeleton costume.

Brand: Unique Novelties and Toys Corporation
Item: Set of 4 Fuchsia Pink Princess 
Ball Gown with accessories
Little girls always wanted to be a princess.

Brand: Unique Novelties and Toys Corporation
Item: Girl Chef Costume
Little miss wants to play cooking. A budding chef she might be,
who knows.

Brand: Unique Novelties and Toys Corporation
Item:  Count Gustavo Costume
Some draculas are cute and cuddly, they may not bite you
on the neck but make sure to prepare some sweets when they
knock on your doors.

There are still a lot of costumes to choose from at Zalora. Check it here.

Should you purchase now my dear readers, please don't forget to use this voucher code for a 5% discount. 


Happy Shopping!

Be a Zalora Philippines  fan on Facebook
Follow @ZaloraPH on Twitter

Click to unlock my


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Please check out my new Fashion Blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!