Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blurb's Spooktacular Sale

Now is the right time to create memories that will last for a long time.  Blurb Books is offering a Spooktacular Sale... giving us a Special Discount of 20% OFF by using this 
code: SPOOKYSALE.  

Special Halloween Sale will start October 26 until October 31, 2012.
Do HURRY UP! Get those Facebook and Instagram photos of your family and friends, create a  Blurb account, explore and have fun while creating your own photo book. 

 Blurb Sale Code: SPOOKYSALE
It could be a gift for your loved ones or just for yourself to keep. ENJOY!


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Like whazz bloggin you and me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

Please check out my new Fashion Blog for the whole family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!