Saturday, July 21, 2012

ZFiles: My Zalora Experience

Have you seen my article before about Zalora? Actually it was written as an entry to Nuffnang contest, My Zalora Wishlist, unfortunately I didn't win but I'm good with it. Others are more deserving and I'm just waiting for my time to be lucky on some things. (",) I get to feature five Zalora products that I like most and until now it's on the Wishlist of my Zalora account, yes, it's true! 

If you're keen on details when visiting websites with ads, you can see one from Zalora. The Z is almost on every website I visited, as in everywhere. Zalora made online shopping easier at the comfort of your home. Zalora isn't just your drop-by website, you will really spend more of your time browsing their shop with more than 10,000 product listings.



Two weeks ago I have experienced the Zalora effect. I used my 250-peso voucher code which was emailed to me after I register. Actually I already have an old account months ago but I forgot my password so Icreated a new one using another email. I was amazed by their express delivery, usually if you order today, expect the delivery tomorrow. It was July 9th, I ordered around 5 o'clock in the morning, I received the item before dinner time. Z that fast, Z that convenience.


I love their Zalora box that isn't really shaped as a box (",), it's as if you bought it from the boutique.

Partyphile dress by Niche

This is the item I bought and paid through Paypal. I'm not a shopaholic or something but every time I purchased something online, there is a relief of not going through the hassles of shopping with the traffic, rain and everything.  Good thing there's Zalora where almost everything you need and want would be just a click away and before you know it, the item is already at your doorstep.

Here's the full view of the dress:


This dress is a gift for my husband's niece Denise, which she will use in her talent portion at the UP Manila Ms. Freshie Pageant. The next time I order at Zalora will be for myself and I'll definitely post a photo of me wearing it. This is a flowing dress perfect for dancing, the M size I ordered fits her well. Made of satin material that why it has a glossy and smooth effect. According to Denise, it was a very comfortable dress and she loved it.

Try visiting Zalora and if you've finally decided to order, you may use this voucher code for a 5% discount on the regular product price for P500 minimum purchase. Redeem Coupon can be seen upon checkout.

ChaiGalapon0 
(all letters except last character, zero)

ZFiles tag:

Zalora is not your ordinary on-line shop, it has your famous brands like Bayo, Nike, Folded and Hung, Hang Ten, Bench, Havaianas and more. They've got all the members of your household covered. From Kids shoes, to Mommy Blouses , Dad's sports gear and Home accessories.

No need to worry about anything once you purchased an item, you may call Zalora customer service anytime for inquiries at 02-8580777. Did I mention they have Free shipping nationwide? Yup, it's for free. There's even a 30-day policy on returns as long as you fill out the Return voucher, state your reason and attach the receipt.

Enjoy shopping at Zalora.
ZAmbassador Chai is out. Expect More of Zalora here.

Be a Zalora Philippines fan on Facebook
Follow @ZALORAPH on Twitter

Special mention: Thank you so much to Ms. Stephanie Chan for this great opportunity. (",)

Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter  @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates.

2 comments:

  1. good thing you received your item in good condition. Mine was not. I was suppose to return my item to Zalora but hesitated to do so, will waste my mom's time since she's in school, at work. I guess that's my first and last purchase at Zalora.

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lady Myx, sorry to hear that. but do you know their courier picks up the returned item/s as long as it's with the receipt and return voucher and it wouldn't cost you a cent... is it already over 30days?

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!