Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Philips Avent: Reliable and Durable

I am thankful for this wonderful gift I got from my husband's cousin almost 5 years ago. Until now I am using it for my kids welfare.  It's the Philips Avent Sterilizer.


Though this may seem a bit old looking, well, it doesn't matter to me now as long as it's working in good condition, the same as ever, since the first time I opened the box. Not one bit of a problem have I encountered with this product.

I've been using this 2-3 times a day everyday for 5 years. It operates 9 to 11 minutes of sterilizing for a maximum of 9 bottles. I can't think of any sterilizer that can level with Philips Avent's durability and it's reliability. I worry not even in the middle of the night and I got no clean feeding bottles for my 2 kids, within 15 minutes with the cleaning and sterilizing I'm ready again to give them their milk, and I can go back to sleep.

So for you moms-to-be or new mommies, never have second thoughts when it comes to your baby's needs especially if you really wanted good quality product you can use for a very long time, go for Philips Avent, no second thoughts!

By the way, Philips Avent is having an event this Saturday, July 28th at Mothercare, Bonifacio High Street., Global City.



Be a fan of Philips Avent Philippines on Facebook so you may register for this event.
Follow @PhilipsAventPH on Twitter


Keep in touch!
Email me at  chaicgalapon18@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter  @mythinktanknet
Subscribe to my updates

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I have an Avent feeding bottles used by my daughter since birth. She's almost three years old now and I'm satisfied with the product.It's worth the investment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site. If you wish to receive updates please do subscribe on my email below or join my site. Have a great day!